If Bangkokians can avoid reentering lockdown this December, the city is serving up a whole host of festive treats and feasts for our delectation. One fine example is up the 37th floor of Pullman Bangkok Hotel G. where Chef de Cuisine Sylvain Royer and his team will mark the holiday with French-inspired festive daily specials as well as festive-themed brunch and more.
Boxing Day Brunch
26 December 2020, 12pm-3pm
The festivities aren’t over and continue into Boxing Day on 26 December so you can celebrate with friends and family at Scarlett’s Boxing Day Brunch. Look forward to:
- 3-hours of free-flow cocktails which includes mimosas, cuba libre, and make-your-own Bloody Mary for just THB 650 ++ per person
- Specially priced menu on beer jugs starting from just THB 350++
- Specially priced menu on sparkling wine and Champagne starting from just THB 1,190++ per bottle
- Festive-inspired roasts, sides, and dessert spread for THB 850++ per person, which includes:
- A selection of meats such as American turkey, honey-glazed ham, and Tasmanian leg of lamb
- Side dishes such as pumpkin, potatoes, brussels sprouts, and Christmas stuffing, and
- A festive French-inspired dessert table including a Christmas log, saint honoree, mille feuilles, Paris brest, and rhum baba
- $1 French Fine de Claire No. 4 oysters (THB 33 ++ per piece)
- Brunch a la carte menu which includes a Mediterranean and French fare
- A kids’ menu, and kids under 12 years old eat for free
Enjoy brunch accompanied by live music from the soulful voice of Khela Trousdale, plus a special Santa appearance for the kids.
All-day New Year’s Day Brunch
1 January 2021, 1pm-10pm
Start 2021 on the right foot and dust off the celebrations from the night before with an all-day New Year’s Day brunch on 1 January 2021.
From 1pm till 10pm, brunch with friends over a Mediterranean and French-inspired a la carte menu that includes perfect-for-sharing platters of meat such as prime rib beef or of whole seafood, as well as cheese, cold cuts, pastas and egg dishes. If you’re an oyster lover, indulge in $1 French Fine de Claire No. 4 oysters (TH33 ++ per piece).
There will also be a specially priced menu on sparkling and French Champagne starting from just THB 1,190 ++. And if you fancy a cocktail, enjoy a selection from just THB 250 ++ that includes mimosas and Bloody Mary.
Entertainment by Khela Trousdale, who will perform from 2-5pm.
Festive Daily Specials
15 – 31 December 2020, 5pm onwards
Inspired by the season, explore festive-themed daily specials at Scarlett, which includes ingredients such as foie gras, French oysters, Brittany lobster, Alaskan king crab, game meat and more.
Available every day, from 5pm onwards between 15 – 31 December 2020.
Scarlett’s Festive at Home
20 – 31 December 2020
For those looking to entertain, explore Scarlett’s Festive at Home, a takeaway menu perfect to enjoy at home. The menu includes French oysters by the dozen, house-made pâté and terrine, a selection of grilled and roasted meats including prime rib, whole guineafowl, Tasmanian lamb rack, salmon, duck confit and honey-glazed ham, as well as platters of French AOC cheese and cold cuts, and festive desserts.
Orders to be made 48 hours in advance, and the menu is available for pick-up from Scarlett between 20th – 31st December 2020. You may find the full menu here