Virgin Voyages has invited guests onboard the brand’s first Lady Ship, Scarlet Lady, for her first official sailing. Debuting with her Summer Soirée Series, Scarlet Lady will be berthed in Portsmouth for her six UK sailings around the English Channel.
Set sail the Virgin way on Sneak-a-Peek sailings for a taste of Virgin Voyages and its relaxed luxe cruising experience. Adult-by-Design, Scarlet Lady is set to elevate cruising in a way only Virgin can:
- Ditch the rule book – say goodbye to set menus, strict dress codes or enforced mealtimes and bid Ahoy! to food from 20+ eateries, basic bevvies and all tips included.
- Dining, but not like you know it – foodies will be blown away by more than 20 eateries led by a collective of Michelin-starred chefs, including the world’s only Korean BBQ at sea and handmade pasta made fresh on board, every day.
- Shake for ChampagneTM – exclusive to the Virgin Voyages Sailor App, a shake of the phone reveals a secret Virgin Voyages Champagne button that delivers a bottle of Champagne anywhere on board.
- A spa built for a sea queen – inspired by an underwater cave, the Redemption Spa features all the spa classics, as well as a mud room where Sailors can slather themselves in (you guessed it!) mud and a custom-built salt therapy chamber.
- Get your dose of Vitamin Sea – with enclaves like The Perch built for relaxation or introspection along with complimentary group workout classes like sunrise / sunset yoga and amazing, high-energy nightlife, detox and retox is the name of the game.
- Experience the modern romance of sailing – the most sought-after interior designers dreamed up an enchanting boutique hotel at sea with fresh, elevated spaces that strike the perfect balance of nautical and glamour.
- Voyage Well – peace of mind for every Sailor including industry leading partnerships with organizations like AtmosAir and EcoLab, enhanced sanitization protocols, virtual queues, wearable tech and ShipEats, our contactless food delivery.
Tom McAlpin, President and CEO of Virgin Voyages, says, “With our expansive F&B options, beautiful spa, amazing crew and festival-style lineup of on-board entertainment, Scarlet Lady challenges the status quo in every way. Not only are we committed to helping our Sailors create the most memorable vacation, but we want to provide the safest travel experience possible without compromising on the fun we all deserve.”