ABTA has announced the launch of new free-of-charge, on-demand webinars and industry insight from the association’s partners onto its Coronavirus: support from ABTA Partners hub (abta.com/partnersupport).
Thub connects Members with Partners who can offer expertise to help them deal with the immediate financial impact of the coronavirus crisis and provide business continuity advice and guidance on how to get ready for the recovery of the travel industry.
Recently uploaded material includes:
- On demand webinar ‘Cyber security and remote working: Protecting your business’ with Grant Thornton, Fladgate LLP and Babble
- Free customer booking support line from Miles Fanning Legal
- 24-hour support debt-recovery helpline from Grant Thornton
- Looking forward – advice on working safely from Travlaw
- Free corporate and restructuring helpline from RSM
- Free and unrestricted use of remote working customer engagement tools for six months from Freshworks
- On demand webinar ‘Supply chain and contract risk management’ with Kemp Little and ABTA’s Simon Bunce
Alice Catterall, ABTA’s head of events and partnerships, said: “It is important for us to provide this additional support to Members and we would like to thank our Partners for providing informative and practical advice for travel companies, which is offered to ABTA Members free-of-charge. This hub is an informative and trusted source of information, where Members will find a wealth of specialist business support and guidance from ABTA Partners during the coronavirus crisis.”
The hub can be accessed through the ‘Partner services’ tab in the ABTA website Member Zone and it also contains information on helplines, on-demand webinars and offers from Partners. The topics cover a variety of areas, such as business support and resilience, financial protection, insurance, legal support, contract management, employment and HR, workplace wellbeing, marketing and communications, technology and supply chain management.