From April-June 2017, 11 members and four new partners joined ABTA, with five dual Members, two retail members and four trading as a principal.
Between them, the members offer travel experiences that range from tailor-made holidays, golfing holidays to day trips, camping and business travel.
The following companies became ABTA Members between 1 April and 30 June 2017:
· THG Ltd, ABTA Number Y6433, Dual Member, joined 07/04/2017
· Alan Rogers Travel Ltd, ABTA Number Y6434, Dual Member, joined 13/04/2017
· Royal Travel Ltd, ABTA Number P7120, Retail Member, joined 13/04/2017
· Travza Ltd, ABTA Number Y6435, Dual Member, joined 21/04/2017
· Glencor Golf Holidays Ltd, ABTA Number Y6437, Principal Member, joined 02/05/2017
· Moresand Ltd, ABTA Number Y6438, Dual Member, joined 04/05/2017
· World Travel Partners Ltd, ABTA Number P7127, Retail Member, joined 05/05/2017
· PH Travel Ltd, ABTA Number Y6441, Dual Member, joined 18/05/2017
· Live Holidays, ABTA Number Y6442, Principal Member, joined 24/05/2017
· Golf Villa Holidays Ltd, ABTA Number Y6444, Principal Member, joined 30/05/2017
· Lifestyle Holidays Ltd, ABTA Number Y6446, Principal Member, joined 08/06/2017
The following companies became ABTA Partners between 1 April and 30 June 2017:
· CitySprint (UK) Ltd, ABTA Number TIP656, joined 04/04/2017
· Ince & Co LLP, ABTA Number TIP657, joined 05/04/2017
· Anglia Ruskin University, ABTA Number TIP658, joined 16/05/2017
· DWF LLP, ABTA Number TIP659, joined 23/06/2017
From 1 July 2016 – 30 June 2017, ABTA welcomed 54 new members in total.
ABTA says its membership remains stable at around 1,200. Aggregate member turnover has increased to £36.4 billion, up from £33.5 billion the previous year. In total, 24 new partners joined between 1 July 2016 – 30 June 2017.
Mark Tanzer, ABTA’s chief executive said: “I am delighted to see such a diverse range of travel companies joining ABTA’s Membership and am pleased to welcome our new Members. ABTA continues to work with closely with its Members, identifying priority areas for the travel industry such as tackling the rise in holiday sickness scams. I would encourage our new Members to make use of the many benefits of being an ABTA Member from the ABTA brand to our Member guidance.”