Oakwood: Best Serviced Apartment at HRM Asia Readers’ Choice Awards  

Oakwood Worldwide, was awarded Best Serviced Apartment Group at the recent HRM Asia Readers’ Choice Awards 2017. 

Christine Mechtler, director of marketing communications, Oakwood Asia Pacific

“We are absolutely delighted to receive this award that recognizes the hard work of our associates, the excellence of our customer service and the quality of our portfolio,” said Dean Schreiber, managing director, Oakwood Worldwide Asia. “This recognition comes amidst a strong growth period for us, and as we open new buildings and enter new countries it’s a great reminder that our customers expect great things from the Oakwood brand and we need to continually pursue excellence and exceed our customers’ expectations.” Organized by HRM Asia, a key publication and portal for HR professionals and key corporate decision-makers in Asia, HRM Asia Readers’ Choice Awards not only recognizes HR professionals and practices, but also the full HR eco-system with a total of 34 award categories.

In its 14th year, the awards consist of a two-tiered judging– 70 percent of the score is made up of a readers vote, while the remaining 30 percent is contributed by a panel of senior HR professionals.

Oakwood WorldwideHRM Asia Readers’ Choice Awards 2017