FCM – Business Travel Consultant – Chancery Lane 12FCM Travel Solutions
FCM is recognised as a top, award-winning global travel management company, part of the Flight Centre Travel Group. We are proud to have been named the World’s Leading Travel Management Company for 8 years running and are in the top 12 ‘Great Place to Work®’ UK Best Workplaces 2019. Due to our phenomenal success, we are seeking a full-time Business Travel Consultant to join our high-performance sales team in Chancery Lane. Within this people-focused and sales driven position, you’ll primarily be responsible for overseeing the itineraries of our valued corporate clients, as part of a friendly and dynamic team.
About The Opportunity
Within this people-focused and sales driven position, you’ll primarily be responsible for overseeing the itineraries of our valued corporate clients, as part of a friendly and dynamic team.
Salary and Benefits
For this Business Travel Consultant role, you’ll be working Monday to Friday. We’ll reward you with a base salary of £24,000 per annum as well as a guaranteed top-up to bring you to £32,000 for your first three months. FCM Travel Solutions offers an exceptional company culture that places the utmost emphasis on personal development, ownership and recognition. As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer our team an array of award-winning benefits, including:
- Uncapped earning potential and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world’s top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Free and confidential financial guidance from our in-house financial team
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Active Hour – an hour every week to dedicate to exercise
- Bronze-level health cash plan
- Excellent pension and share plan schemes
- Opportunity to take a three-month sabbatical after five years
FCM Travel Solutions aims to employ people who are not only experienced but also remarkably savvy when it comes to business, we find that’s the best way to keep our clients travel plans running smoothly.
What We’re Looking For:
- One year’s experience in travel sales, working with a native GDS
- Strong educational background
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A strong client focus
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a DBS and Identity check, completed by Flight Centre Travel Group.