Hiring Event – Travel Agent/Sales – Springfield, PALiberty Travel
Liberty Travel is HIRING!
Are you looking for a new career in Sales? Come in and meet with Liberty Travel!
We are seeking Travel Agents to work in our Springfield PA Liberty Travel store located in the Springfield Mall!
Please come to our Liberty Travel store for a chance to ask the experts questions about what it takes to be a Travel Agent with Liberty Travel:
Thursday May 23rd 2019
Between the hours of 2:30 PM-6:30 PM
No need to RSVP- Stop in with a copy of your resume
However, you would like to secure a specific time slot for your interview please email Careers@us.flightcentre.com with your availability.
Liberty Travel – Springfield Mall
1250 Baltimore Pike Springfield,PA 19064
**Please bring a copy of your resume and be prepared to talk about your sales and customer service experience**
At Liberty Travel, we are committed to connecting people and places. Liberty Travel has over 700 travel consultants, in 120 locations nationwide. We’re looking for individuals to join like-minded people that are passionate about travel, sales-driven, love networking and building customer relationships, results-focused, determined to succeed, and will be committed to ensuring our customers have an amazing travel experience.
Responsibilities as a Travel Consultant:
- Plan and sell transportation, accommodations, insurance and other travel services
- Receiving payments and maintain financial documents
- Prioritize networking and building your customer database to meet and exceed profit, sales, and targets at the individual and team level
- Participate in travel related webinars, training sessions, and in-destination experiences
- Maneuver through our booking application systems. Sabre, provides Liberty Travel with a single source for all elements of the reservation and guest information
- Take direction and coaching; at Flight Centre Travel group we believe in daily, weekly, and monthly sessions with your leaders to help with performance
- Previous experience being commission focused, meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Travel experience, as well as knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
- Experience in building, maintaining, and managing client relationships
- Excellent computer and typing skills
- Professional, customer service-oriented mentality
- Positive attitude and a will to succeed independently, as well as part of team
- Able to work a flexible 5-day work schedule (including some evenings and weekends)
What Flight Centre Travel Group can offer:
- $30K base plus uncapped commission; the more you sell, the more you’ll earn!
- Fully paid, 2-week in-depth sales and systems training at our in-house Learning Center located in our headquarters in Montvale, NJ (transportation to/from the training will be provided)
- On-going destination training to develop your skills and knowledge to help you better sell
- Discounted travel benefits, which include IATA’s travel benefits
- National and international awards nights, buzz nights, conferences, FAM Trips
- Free and confidential access to our own in-house financial advisors
- Unbeatable company culture
- Benefits, including Medical, Vision and Dental
- Company matching 401k, and stock options
Our close relationships with our travel partners will allow you as a Liberty Travel consultant the ability to offer your customers exclusive perks and special amenities. With access to our 24/7 customer support, your customers will never travel alone.
FCTG USA Inc. is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!
Location: Springfield, PA