Account Manager/Trainer – QLDTheFork - A TripAdvisor Company
08 Apr 2019
About The Role
The Account Manager/Trainer reports to the Market Manager and will be responsible for training and activating new restaurants and driving portfolio revenue growth, from a pool of accounts. We are looking for an individual that is passionate about the restaurant industry, highly driven, and thrives on building relationships. This role will be based out of Brisbane to cover the QLD region.
- Responsible for training and activating new restaurants.
- Portfolio Revenue Growth – Unlock Inventory to drive portfolio revenue growth from a pool of accounts.
- Encourage restaurants to increase their online inventory & engage with the full range of marketing & promotional tools available to the restaurant.
- Work with existing restaurants to sell & drive deeper utilisation of the full range of TheFork products & services.
- Customer Service – Drive high Customer Satisfaction & Retention with both remote and in person business reviews of your clients restaurants and also incoming restaurant support.
- Boost Customer Satisfaction by making contact with every account on a quarterly basis to reinforce value & proactively attend to any issues.
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge or passion of the restaurant industry
- Experience in a sales driven environment
- Experience training to individuals and groups
- Comfortable with targeting on monthly KPIs
- Hospitality experience preferred
- Knowledge of ResDiary is desirable
- Excellent communications skills – written and oral. Must be fluent in spoken and written English
- A team player with a “can do” attitude.
- High attention to detail
- Well organised and able to prioritise many competing tasks
- Knowledge of HTML desirable
Address: Brisbane QLD, Australia
Benefits & Perks
About The Company
Queensland - Brisbane
200 to 500 employees
TheFork (previously known as Dimmi) connects diners with more than 4,500 of the country’s hottest restaurants. Through TheFork (website and app), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant, consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.
From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, that enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Man...