Electrical TechnicianGCS Recruitment Malta • EUR 19,000 - 19,200 Annually
|Sector :||Hotels and Accommodation, Travel Recruitment|
|Department :||IT Systems and Support|
|Employment Type :||Full-Time|
|Work Sponsorship :||Local contract only|
|Experience :||1 to 3 Years|
|Job Status :||Expired|
Do you cooperate well within a team and possess excellent prioritisation skills?
Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
GCS Recruitment are searching for a Technician to work with one of the leading hospitality industries based in Malta.
- Inspecting buildings, equipment and systems to identify any issues
- Repairing faulty equipment units and damaged structures
- Developing and implementing preventative maintenance procedures
- Manage heating and plumbing systems to guarantee functionality
- Planning and scheduling repairs
- Maintaining the inventory records for equipment and supplies
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification with License A
- Previous experience in a similar role would be preferred
- Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask with effective problem-solving abilities
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise
- Ability to work within a team
If your skills and qualifications align well with the above, do not miss this fantastic opportunity!
About The Company
GCS Recruitment MaltaValley Road, Birkirkara - Malta Recruitment,
GCS Recruitment was established in 2018. Based on extensive years in Management and Recruitment, GCS Recruitment Malta can assist you to find the opportunity that you’re looking for or help you sustain your growth in business by finding excellent and suitable candidates for the opportunities you’re offering! Recruiting both from professional workers; from an administrator up to CEO level and also skilled workers.
We are able to offer quick and cost effective company recruitment services to various entities at very high quality levels.
Our three main values are Loyalty, Consistency, and Quality. Being loyal to your clients and candidates is a key point in recruitment. On the other hand, offering a fantastic quality of opportunities to our candidates while helping our clients to find those candidates that truly stand out. This quality comes from our recruitment process which we take very seriously from day one of the processes to the last day. Our success is based on our consistency with our everyday decisions
Jobs available: 0