IT TechnicianGCS Recruitment Malta • EUR 14,000 - 16,000 Annually
|Sector :||Hotels and Accommodation, Travel Recruitment|
|Department :||IT Systems and Support|
|Employment Type :||Full-Time|
|Work Sponsorship :||Local contract only|
|Experience :||1 to 3 Years|
|Job Status :||Expired|
Are you an excellent problem-solver who strives to provide impeccable customer service?
Then we would like to hear from you!
GCS Recruitment is searching for an IT Technician who will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of computer systems.
- Providing support on hardware and software on any devices
- Servicing client support both on and offsite
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with clients
- Ensuring that all support calls are logged and updated on internal ticketing system
- Supporting any maintenance support contracts
- Carrying out repairs and preventative maintenance on devices
- Keeping abreast with HP service qualifications
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Technical Team Leader
- In possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is considered an asset
- A+, Linux+ or Cisco Certified Network Associate accreditation advantageous
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role would be ideal
- Proficient in database programming and software installation
- Professional and proactive individual
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills with time management skills
- Good multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Great attention to detail
- Team player
Do your qualifications align with the above?
About The Company
GCS Recruitment MaltaValley Road, Birkirkara - Malta Recruitment,
GCS Recruitment was established in 2018. Based on extensive years in Management and Recruitment, GCS Recruitment Malta can assist you to find the opportunity that you’re looking for or help you sustain your growth in business by finding excellent and suitable candidates for the opportunities you’re offering! Recruiting both from professional workers; from an administrator up to CEO level and also skilled workers.
We are able to offer quick and cost effective company recruitment services to various entities at very high quality levels.
Our three main values are Loyalty, Consistency, and Quality. Being loyal to your clients and candidates is a key point in recruitment. On the other hand, offering a fantastic quality of opportunities to our candidates while helping our clients to find those candidates that truly stand out. This quality comes from our recruitment process which we take very seriously from day one of the processes to the last day. Our success is based on our consistency with our everyday decisions
Jobs available: 0