Travel Technology Europe kicks off today in London. Here are nine reasons why this year’s show in an unmissable event:
- Keynotes from Google, easyJet, Contiki, Decode, Button and Wayblazer will cover marketing, how to become leaders of content, how to ace mobile, consumer experiences, Google Cloud and pricing.
- Visitors can meet and vote for the technology titans of the future in our second Disrupt Award, which will take place at 4pm on 23rd February 2017 at the Innovate Theatre.
- Get exclusive insight into the latest travel tech innovation from fifteen exciting start-ups in the Launchpad area such as UnitPal, Switch.cm and ensygnia.
- Discuss products and your needs with 130 suppliers exhibiting over two days across hospitality, marketing, travel and innovation.
- Network with 5,900 industry peers – learn, share knowledge and make new contacts.
- Learn all you need to know for your corporate travel technology needs in the Business Travel Technology Zone downstairs at the Business Travel Show.
- All buyers visiting Travel Technology Europe will receive a Poken: a hand-shaped USB attached to your lanyard that allows you to swap business cards digitally with suppliers, speakers and other buyers simply by tapping the hands together. Buyers also get access to a show diary through Poken, allowing you to make appointments with exhibitors and maximise your time at the show.
- Last year’s informal drop-in sessions proved very popular so they’re returning in 2017 in the form of Tech Huddles – a place for discussion, networking and knowledge sharing with experts and peers.
- Over 50 hours of thought-provoking sessions are spread over two days and divided into a four-track interactive conference programme with innovation, marketing technology, hospitality technology and travel technology.
Travel Technology Europe is the largest event of its kind in Europe taking place 22-23 February 2017 at Olympia London. Register for a free visitor pass at http://www.traveltechnologyeurope.com/register