Norwegian Cruise Line unveils Premium All Inclusive in the UK
Norwegian Cruise Line has introduced its latest innovative cruise concept for the UK market, changing the face of holidays at sea by bringing the all-inclusive holiday trend to the premium global cruise sector.
Norwegian Cruise Line will launch Premium All Inclusive in the UK from 6 April 2017, offering guests unparalleled flexibility at sea and setting a new trend for contemporary large ship ocean cruising.
By bringing even more elements into the upfront fares, guests can now benefit from even more peace of mind whilst cruising with Norwegian.
Premium All Inclusive includes:
· Varied selection of premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in all bars, lounges and dining venues at any time throughout the cruise. From spirits, tap and bottled beers, to wines, cocktails, soft drinks and juices
· Unlimited juices, water and soft drinks for children and teenagers
· Lavazza coffee specialities during meals
· One free bottle of water per person, per day in staterooms
· Services charges and gratuities
· Culinary excellence in the main dining venues on board – including buffets with live cooking, on-deck grills, informal eateries and up to three signature main dining rooms per ship
Nick Wilkinson, Senior Director and General Manager Northern Europe & MEA, Norwegian Cruise Line, said:
“The launch of our product as Premium All Inclusive is a game-changer for the large ship ocean cruise market and it offers a wealth of opportunity for our valued travel partners.
“We have armed them with a powerful sales tool, helping to convert customers who may not yet have considered cruise as a holiday option, whilst also introducing new-to-brand cruisers to the Norwegian product.
“We know that our travel partners have seen an increase in enquiries for all-inclusive holidays, and our new pricing will continue to keep a cruise holiday with Norwegian in the equation.”