Traveltek Group Ltd has unveiled its next-generation cruise booking platform on the opening day of WTM.
Traveltek CruiseNX offers travel and cruise specialists enhanced capabilities designed to drive productivity and enhance the user experience.
The next-generation platform, available for desktop and as a new B2C website journey, has been developed in partnership with some of Traveltek’s clients including Flight Centre, World Travel Holdings, Cruise1st, Cruise Nation and Coop Travel.
“Our product development team listened to feedback from companies with in-depth user experience of our cruise technology and the result was the creation of Traveltek CruiseNX, a powerful booking tool and a global market first,” said Peter Whittle, global sales director, Traveltek.
“When you combine the multiple enhancements Traveltek CruiseNX delivers with our unrivalled content of 190-plus cruise lines, dynamic packaging tool with flight and hotel options that creates unique itineraries, plus multi-currency and multi-language capabilities to offer global coverage, we are taking a major leap forward in helping the industry drive more cruise sales via all distribution channels.”
CruiseNX platform has a more streamlined booking process and the ability to book multiple cabins in one search journey, plus fast filtering that helps agents find the ideal cruise based on their customer’s preferences and profile.
Key features include:
• Highlights upgrade opportunities;
• Enhanced ‘manage my booking’ and filter options;
• Advanced search criteria including favourite destinations, multiple destinations and number of available itineraries per destination;
• Powerful filter options by price or cruise line benefits and other criteria;
• New price-range sliders;
• Display of cabin grades, pricing options and deck plans on one page for easy selection and booking;
• Enhanced itinerary maps;
• The ability to book multiple cabins in one booking journey.