UNICO 20°N 87°W Hotel Riviera Maya has launched three experimental wedding experiences with personalised details.
The Riviera Maya Experience – a new take on the classic beach wedding, catering for 32 guests with a two tiered wedding cake, sparkling wine for the toast and on site wedding coordinator.
The One-of-a-Kind Experience – the hotel’s One-of-a-Kind Experience expands on the Riviera Maya offer. Within this package couples will also receive a choice of violin, guitar or saxophone soloist for the ceremony; phone valet to allow the ceremony to be more intimate with unplugged wedding signage; printed menus and place cards for the wedding reception; an unpacking service for the couple, including preparation of wedding day attire (dress and suite pressing); in room hair and makeup service for 1 person; and a private dining experience for the newlyweds.
The 20˚87˚ Experience – in addition to the One-of-a-Kind experience, couples will receive social media signage (hashtags) displayed at reception; a personal Valet Concierge for both parties throughout the getting ready process; a ‘Getting ready’ suite; welcome bag delivery; and an upgrade to a suite.
Guests can continue with a honeymoon starting with breakfast plus a free bottle of artisanal mescal or sparkling wine and artisanal and regional sweets. Couples will stay in the Alcoba Ocean Front suites situated with views of the ocean.
The company enlists the help of wedding designer Marylen Exposito, who helps couples design their wedding. The hotel offers couples getting married there:
· Ceremony location
· 32 chocolate avante garde chairs
· One rose bouquet and one matching boutonniere OR two bouquets OR two boutonnières*
· Non-denominational minister to perform, symbolic or vow renewal ceremony**
· Audio system for ceremony
· One tier wedding cake for 32 guests
· Sparkling wine for the toast for 32 guests after ceremony
· Onsite Wedding Coordinator
· Honeymoon wishes, wedding website and registry
· The UNICO 20°87° Honeymoon Experience