- Dubai World Trade Centre crosses 3.3 million annual visitors, breaks 2017 record
- Hilton Garden Inn continues to bloom with four new global properties
- Could you be the World’s Greatest Hospitality Talent?
- AVANI levels up with AVANI+ brand reconfiguration
- ANA wants to transfer human consciousness across space and time
- 7 top reasons to hit the desert and visit Bahrain
- BackHotel Lite – Roiback pocket booking engine already present in five countries
- PM Modi visits Oman to boost bilateral trade and investment
- IHG continues expansion with opening of Crowne Plaza Riyadh – RDC Hotel and Convention Center
- Amman luxury hotel to be refurbished, reopened under Sofitel name by 2019
Incredible India, as it is sometimes called, has a lot to offer, whether it is considered as a honeymoon destination, a spiritual trip in a search for the lost Zen, or just an ordinary…
The UK Civil Aviation Authority has welcomed the decision of the Supreme Court to refuse Emirates’ permission to appeal, in relation to passenger compensation for missed connections…
Just in time for World Sleep Day comes Project Rise: ThreadForward - a sustainability program that collects and reweaves hotel bed linens into thousands of pairs of children’s pyjamas.
Want to try sleeping in a pod hotel? Book on one of these seven pod hotels for a staycation on World Sleep Day.
Booking.com is leading the way when it comes to hotel reviews. But Google is fast approaching, and it's bringing monumental growth.
From its 1758 assignment to the Foot Guard regiment in India, Cox & Kings is now a diversified multinational travel conglomerate made up of three key verticals – leisure, education, and…
This time last year, the Japanese government announced confirmation of their plans to improve and enhance the capabilities of six ports, in order to attract investment from cruise lines and…
The third edition of Digital Travel Summit APAC, being held at Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore, is set to be bigger than ever with 400 heads of ecommerce and digital confirmed to be…
Lindsey Ueberroth, CEO of Preferred Hotels & Resorts today announced three executive appointments that mark a…