- Could you be the World’s Greatest Hospitality Talent?
- AVANI levels up with AVANI+ brand reconfiguration
- ANA wants to transfer human consciousness across space and time
- 7 top reasons to hit the desert and visit Bahrain
- BackHotel Lite – Roiback pocket booking engine already present in five countries
- PM Modi visits Oman to boost bilateral trade and investment
- IHG continues expansion with opening of Crowne Plaza Riyadh – RDC Hotel and Convention Center
- Amman luxury hotel to be refurbished, reopened under Sofitel name by 2019
- Turkish Airlines launches new ad as part of its Five Senses campaign
- ForwardKeys hails “double-digit growth” as travel to Middle East and Africa keeps on climbing
Just in time for World Sleep Day comes Project Rise: ThreadForward - a sustainability program that collects and reweaves hotel bed linens into thousands of pairs of children’s pyjamas.
Want to try sleeping in a pod hotel? Book on one of these seven pod hotels for a staycation on World Sleep Day.
From its 1758 assignment to the Foot Guard regiment in India, Cox & Kings is now a diversified multinational travel conglomerate made up of three key verticals – leisure, education, and…
Booking.com is leading the way when it comes to hotel reviews. But Google is fast approaching, and it's bringing monumental growth.
This time last year, the Japanese government announced confirmation of their plans to improve and enhance the capabilities of six ports, in order to attract investment from cruise lines and…
The third edition of Digital Travel Summit APAC, being held at Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore, is set to be bigger than ever with 400 heads of ecommerce and digital confirmed to be…
Continuing their relentless expansion, and commitment to installing their services for the convenience of Chinese travellers and local merchants all around the world, Alipay have announced…
XPRIZE and ANA announce $10million competition to develop real-life Avatars
Lindsey Ueberroth, CEO of Preferred Hotels & Resorts today announced three executive appointments that mark a…