Snuggled against the shore on Pattaya Beach Road, Avani Pattaya Resort offers cosy stays for long-term travellers. The boutique luxury hotel in Pattaya is a stone’s throw from shopping malls like The Royal Garden Plaza and Central Festival, and hearty meals and heavenly spa treatments are available within the premises of this beachy boutique resort.
A great location for expats in Thailand
It’s not a secret. Nightlife fuels Pattaya’s economic power. Yet beyond neon-lit bars and massage parlours are local cafes, world-class hospitals, and international schools.
An enchanting way to start a day in Pattaya is visiting the Sanctuary of Truth, a visionary art museum that consists entirely of teak. Expats with kids in tow enjoy splashing time at Ramayana Waterpark, built on an ancient city south of central Pattaya, and nature lovers get their money’s worth at Nong Nooch Tropical Garden.
These themed, botanical gardens are about more than cacti beauties and exotic plants from across the globe. Topiary sculptures and life-sized dinosaurs bring Jurassic Park to life, and dance shows give people a flavour of Thai culture.
One of the closest beach resorts to Thailand’s capital, Pattaya lies just 147 kilometres southeast of Bangkok. In other words, this mix of sun, sand, cultural attractions and outdoor adventures isn’t just a popular weekend getaway for Bangkokians but also a place for foreigners keen to stay longer.
A good base from which to explore the sights and attractions of this vibrant city on the Gulf of Thailand is Avani Pattaya Resort.
Avani Pattaya Resort
Overlooking the beach, this boutique luxury hotel in Pattaya offers relaxing stays in the heart of the city. Despite its central location, Avani Resort is a quiet retreat framed by lush greenery, almost a world away from Pattaya walking street near hotels and salons.
From the 38sqm Garden Room to the 120sqm Presidential Suite – each of the 300 rooms has a balcony, so you can wind down and watch the sun dip below the horizon with a glass of bubbly or a mocktail in hand.
The best rooms for long-term stayers, however, are the Two Bedroom Suites for up to four people. The living room is sandwiched by two bedrooms on either side, and the extra-large balcony spans across all three rooms. Book a room on a high floor to soak up the sea views.
The bathroom features both a tub and a rain shower, so you can enjoy the droplets falling on your skin. How you freshen up doesn’t really matter, though. Whether you jump in the shower or have a bath after waking to the waves washing ashore – the chic and spacious, earth-coloured rooms add to the relaxed atmosphere.
Complete with a spa, outdoor pool and gym that fosters a healthy work-life balance, two restaurants and two bars, as well as a ballroom for weddings and special occasions, Avani Pattaya Resort is a full-on liveable resort.
Endless activities at the only tropical oasis in Pattaya
Get out into the wild with adrenalin-boosting activities. Mix and mingle in the pulsating nightlife of Pattaya. Delve into nature, culture, and sports all on your doorstep. Avani Pattaya Resort lets you join or escape the action for your seaside break.
TOP TEN EXPERIENCES AT AVANI PATTAYA RESORT
- Prime location, while only steps away from the best and most exciting entertainment and shopping that the town has to offer. The moment guests enter the resort grounds, peace and tranquillity prevail.
- Unique pool setting surrounded by lush tropical gardens for leisure, lifestyle, relaxation and pure tranquillity.
- Newly renovated rooms: Avani Two Bedroom Suite and Family Rooms.
- A wide selection of dining and drinking experiences, e.g., the classic international Coffee Shop favorites at the Garden Cafe, entertaining Japanese dining experience of Benihana and Dicey Reilly’s Bar & Restaurant, with popular bar food, great live music and all the televised sports you could wish for. The Elephant Bar provides the perfect place to unwind with a drink, and Manao Bar offers refreshing drinks at the Poolside. The Pantry, fresh, tasty bites for guests on the go.
- Resort is directly linked to a shopping mall and an amazing kids entertainment zone, with fun fair type rides, amusement, and much more.
- Go for an invigorating workout in our state-of-the-art AvaniFit.
- Cooking class: Learn to be a master chef at two restaurants. There’s also a class for kids.
- Learn more about the honest food options available from our very own Avani Farm.
- The Hub Co-working space offers comfortable workspaces, vibrant atmosphere and all the connectivity. (Free for in-house guests, payable for outside guests)
- ‘Boost, Balance, Calm, Purify’ with therapeutic treatments at AvaniSpa.
Also, attractive deals for people who want to stay for a month or longer are available. And Avani Pattaya Resort participates in the Easy E-Receipt 2024 campaign. You can ask for an E-Receipt, according to The Revenue Department regulations for services in the resort (room, dining, and spa) from 1 January to 15 February, 2024.
Click through the website and book a room here.
Here are the key facts about this boutique luxury hotel in Pattaya:
- 300 air-conditioned guestrooms with private balconies
- Two bars and two restaurants
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Complimentary in-room Wifi
- AvaniFit fitness club
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Conference facilities (incl. a ballroom for up to 250 people)
- Flexible meeting rooms (incl. the latest tech)
- Co-working space