Equator starts onboarding hotels in South East Asia
Equator starts onboarding hotels from South East Asia countries for its true marketplace platform launching 1 June 2023. Hotels that activate their properties by 30 June 2023 enjoy applications worth USD260+. Hotels from other countries can pre-register their interest for early bird offers.
A true B2B marketplace for the tourism sector, Equator serves all companies across the 8 key industries and dozens of business segments. There will be something relevant and beneficial for every company and personnel. All companies can buy, sell, or both, on Equator which offers a gamut of key values including:
1. Full transparency between buyers and sellers which develops stronger business relationship, growth and loyalty.
2. Zero mark up/zero sales commissions model which promotes true sellers’ rates to all players in the supply chain.
3. A pre-qualified eco-system of companies segmentized by markets, industries and business segments for sellers to engage with pin-point precision.
4. Online private rate negotiation between sellers and buyers and set-up into system based on volume, period and purpose.
5. Suite of shared applications and processes that enhances Bb2B collaborations, creates more synergy and drives economies of scale for better sustainability in online distribution and sales.
Equator strengthens sellers’ priority for more direct business and protects risks simultaneously. It reduces the complexity of B2B distribution and improves turnaround within the supply chain. It creates direct customer ownership and enhances further the relationship. It helps hotels achieve better ADR, REVPAR and GOPPAR quicker and at lower cost which is more sustainable.
Connectable through over 50 channel managers for hotels, Equator supports dynamic and adaptive pricing into any market, industry and business segment of priority. Onboarding for other travel products and services commences from mid-year and will be announced progressively.
Enquires: email@example.com or visit www.equator.travel
Comments are closed.