In partnership with Westin Grande Sukhumvit Bangkok , TD is giving you the opportunity to experience a night of luxury in a premium deluxe room, including breakfast for two!
Just by answering 1 simple question you can be in with a chance to win!
Stay and unwind at The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok, located in the city center of Sukhumvit, Bangkok. From inspiring culture and nightlife in Bangkok steps away from the hotel, to our delicious dining options and elegant event spaces, every aspect of our rejuvenating hotel will replenish your soul.
Keep your body fit in the state-of-the-art WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio, relax at Vareena Day Spa, or take a dip in our refreshing rooftop swimming pool. Then, when it’s time to eat, you’ll discover an inspiring experience at both of the hotel’s first-class Sukhumvit restaurants. Favored by Japanese expats, Kisso has been voted Best Japanese Restaurant in Bangkok. Meanwhile, Seasonal Tastes international buffet restaurant fuels diners with delicious dishes packed with nutrients and energy.
Stop by Zest Bar & Terrace for a cocktail. With High Speed Internet Access, our hotel keeps you connected. And at the end of a full day, return to your room and sink into the soothing comfort of your Heavenly® Bed.
To enter to win this amazing opportunity, all you need to do is answer this simple question:
What is the name of the famous Australian Rugby player coming to Westin Grande Sukhumvit Bangkok?
Dont forget to also like @westinbangkok to be eligible to enter!
Terms and conditions
- All details must be completed; missing details voids the entry
- Entering competition includes a subscription to TD news and promotions
- Prize to be won: Win a one night stay at Westin Grande Sukhumvit in a Premium Deluxe room.
- Competition open from 24 September 2019 until 8th October 2019
- Eligible winners will be randomly selected from entries on week of 12th October 2019
- Incidentals such as hotels fees, phone, laundry, food & beverage, fitness center, etc. are not included.
- Certificate is non-refundable, non-transferable, and not eligible for resale and has no cash value.